Nothing screams summer more than having a glass of cocktail in your hand to ward of the heat. And it is without a doubt, convenient to be familiar with some easy cocktail recipes on nights, where it is more inviting to wind down in the comfort of your own nest, instead of raucous bar.
Simple and refreshing with just limeade and dark rum, Island Limeade is a pleasant choice perfect for a party of one or more. Don’t fret if there are minors under the age of 18 in the party, just omit the dark rum for a glass of limeade instead. Not to mention that you can easily whip this up within a few minutes, adding that extra points for versatility and flexibility.
- One glass of water
- Four teaspoons of sugar
- Three and a half tablespoon of lime juice
- Three tablespoon of dark rum
- Lime slices
- Ice cubes
- Combine water and sugar to taste. Stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Add the lime juice to make limeade.
- Fill a tall glass with ice cubes.
- Pour the limeade into the glass and top it with dark rum.
- Garnish with lime slice.
Note: This recipe yields one serving.